This post is presented in partnership with the businesses featured. We love all of the amazing opportunities to gift memories year-round in the Queen City.
If your house is anything like ours, the last thing you need this holiday season is more stuff. More toys, more gadgets, more anything! If we had to guess, our friends and family would most likely say the same thing.
This Holiday Season, give the gift of our city.
Living in a diverse city is amazing because it offers so many fun options, and we bet something on this list is the perfect gift for someone special in your life.
Presenting the CMC TOP 25 Cincinnati gift experience recommendations below:
- Tour Cincinnati on a Pedal Wagon
(CMC Mom Tip: Check out the mural tour and add some art to the exercise.)
- Cincinnati Nature Center Family Membership
- Family membership to Gorman Heritage Farm
(CMC Mom Tip: Design your own “gift certificate” that can be redeemed for a week of summer camp!)
- Family Pass to Highfield Discovery Garden at Glenwood Gardens
- Play Passes & Mom’s Day Out Passes to Learning Through Play Café
- Smale Riverfront Park outing, including Carol Ann’s Carousel
(CMC Mom Tip: Pre-purchase the tokens and wrap them up with a carousel ornament.)
- Tickets to any show at The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati
(CMC Mom Tip: If you splurge on season tickets, you get free parking at a nearby garage.)
- Day or Season passes to discover and learn at Cincinnati Museum Center
- Explore with a Zoo Troop Class
- Gift Certificate for Kids in the Kitchen Cooking classes this summer at The Art of Entertaining
(CMC Mom Tip: Pair this gift with a fun apron to wear when you go.)
- Get creative at Mad Potter
- Take a family dinner or kid’s cruise on the B&B Riverboats
(CMC Mom Tip: A family membership makes for lots of cruising fun!)
- Overnight stay at Great Wolf Lodge.
- Annual Passes to Newport Aquarium
- Give the gift of safety with swim lessons at Goldfish Swim School.
(CMC Mom Tip: Goldfish offers a holiday gift package for lessons purchased around the holiday that makes the shopping super simple.)
- Coney Island Season Passes
(CMC Mom Tip: Season Pass pricing is the lowest around the holidays!)
- Discover at the Cincinnati Observatory
- EnterTRAINment Junction 1st Class Boarding Pass
- Cincinnati Pops Orchestra Tickets
(CMC Mom Tip: The Lollipops Family Series is an amazing way to introduce children to the orchestra.)
- Explore Cincinnati and/or Newport history with an American Legacy Tour
- Tickets to a show at the Aronoff Center for the Arts
- Make your own candle at Manitou Candle Co.
(CMC Mom Tip: This is a great excuse to plan a night out with your tween/teenager)
- Gift card for adventure at ZipCity
- Catch a show at Madcap Productions Puppet Theatre
- Great Parks of Hamilton County Annual Pass
You truly can’t go wrong giving the gift of Cincinnati; exploring our beautiful city while creating meaningful, lasting memories with your loved ones.
Don’t forget, if you visit any of these local spots, tag us on Instagram @cincymomcollective with your #momsaroundcincy photos!