Now this is a silly holiday that I can get behind – National Peanut Butter Day! I don’t know about your family, but mine goes through a ridiculous amount of peanut butter; it’s definitely one of our routine bulk purchases. Since this Sunday is all about peanut butter, I wanted to track down some unique peanut butter recipes that you can make with your kids!
These 10 recipes are all easy to make, and most have minimal ingredients – I wouldn’t DARE ask you to make something complicated; I know better than that!
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars – This recipe from The Lazy Dish could not be more simple with only three (super common) ingredients: Cheerios, peanut butter and honey!
- Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast Roll-Ups – PA Country Crafts has combined two of my favorite things for a delicious breakfast treat. These might sound complicated from the title, but I promise that you’ll have them whipped up in no time.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie With Hidden Veggie – If you’re like me, you’re always trying to find new ways to get your kids to eat vegetables… well, Baby Foode’s got your back. You’ll be SHOCKED at what the hidden veggie is!
- Peanut Butter Muffins (gluten-free, dairy-free) – If you’re working with a gluten or dairy allergy, check out this yummy muffin recipe from Mile High Mitts!
- Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – This recipe from Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog only needs six common ingredients, and I bet you can have them done (start-to-finish) in about 30 minutes!
- Peanut Butter Cake Roll – Admittedly, Recipes Mama’s cake roll is a little more labor-intensive than the previous recipes on this list… but MAN does it look worth the effort!
- Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownies – Not gonna lie… Pinky Princess Girl’s brownies probably aren’t getting shared with the rest of my family… they’re going to go into my secret “mom stash”…
- Four-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge – Fresh Simple Home has a delicious and SUPER simple fudge recipe for ya.
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats – This is Not Diet Food has a fun twist on Rice Krispie treats using peanut butter and M&Ms.
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies with Pretzels – The pictures of these have me DROOLING. Caitlyn from Erhardt Eats also has some great notes on the recipe about making them ahead of time and how to store leftovers!
I hope that you find something on this list to try on Sunday (or another day!). Happy National Peanut Butter Day, friends!