We’re kicking off February this year with a month of self-love and #WellnessWednesdays. Join us on a journey of taking care of YOU!
Looking for family-friendly fun this February as well? Play our CMC Bingo HERE! Also, we’ve created a “Love Yourself!” calendar for the 28 days in the month of love as well. Click the image below to get your printable and practice self-care more than just Wednesdays with us.
Our contributors will be including ways that they practice self-care: through the food that they eat to how they stay active to how they slow down and unwind.
Everyone thinks of love for the month of February, so we’re promoting ways to practice self-care and to LOVE YOURSELF. Wellness doesn’t have to be expensive or complex; just something that fits into your life. We encourage you to participate and tag us in your photos. Each week, we will highlight a way to love yourself:
✨ Week 1 :: Meditation
✨ Week 2 :: Nutrition & Hydration
✨ Week 3 :: Movement
✨ Week 4 :: Pampering
At the end of the month, we will have a giveaway (or several!) from local businesses! Share your wellness photos on your IG account with the tag #CMCWellnessWednesday and #MomsAroundCincy. Get all the details on this POST.
(more being announced soon)
Week 1 :: Meditation
Part of meditating is getting in the right mindset to meditate.
- Samples of It Works! Sleepy Tea
- “Sleepy Tea is calming, relaxing, and restorative. I am naturally high-stress, so I need some assistance in calming my mind and body enough to meditate. This tea is my favorite way to end my evenings.” ~ Courtney S.
Slow down and calm your mind with Usborne Books and Rachel Whims.
- Choose 1: Unworry Magic Painting, Unworry Book, Unhurry Book, or Unhurry Magic Painting
- Learn more on Facebook – Whims World of Books
Aromatherapy is an amazing component to meditation! Try some from Young Living Oils with Jackie Holthaus.
- Essential Oils
Week 2 :: Nutrition & Hydration
We all need to drink half our body weight in ounces of water. And… if we have caffeine, we have to drink 1.5 times the amount in water just to balance it out. Sometimes, plain water just gets too much to keep chugging!
- Sample of It Works! Hydrate+
- “When I’m over the plain water taste, I add in a packet of Hydrate+ to my glass to stay hydrated and get my electrolytes. The lemon burst flavor is good, and it’s Keto friendly!” ~ Courtney S.
Stay hydrated in style with the Cincinnati Mom Collective water bottle!
Get your nutrients on the go with Shakeology.
- Shakeology Cup and Packets
Week 3 :: Movement
For overall wellness, we’ve got to keep moving, whether that’s a run, a walk, a yoga class, a trip to the gym, or more. However, what do you do for your body AFTER you’re done moving?
- Sample of It Works! Best Fat Fuel
- “After I get a run or power walk in, I make up a smoothie with protein almond/cashew milk, half a banana, a tablespoon of unsweetened sunflower butter, and a packet of chocolate-flavored Best Fat Fuel. The chocolate mousse is one of the best I’ve ever had, and I actually enjoy my post-movement treat! My body feels good from it too, and I love that it’s Non-GMO, Keto friendly, and soy free.” ~ Courtney S.
While getting in that movement, you want a headband that will stick it out with you! Those can be hard to find, but Ponya Bands has it covered.
Week 4 :: Pampering
Coffee can be one of the best ways to pamper ourselves as moms! What’s better is that some coffee can actually help you on your fitness goals…
- Sample of It Works! Skinny Brew Fat-Burning Coffee Blend
- “I LOVE how I feel in the mornings when I started using this instant French roast Skinny Brew. I always am happier when I have my coffee (ask my kid and hubs!), but this blend keeps me fuller longer and has helped me shed some COVID pounds already.” ~Courtney S.
Keep your skin feeling silky smooth…
Take your skin pampering to the next level with Oath MD Giveaway and Dr. Mona Mislankar.
Do something just for fun for yourself with Colorstreet and Taylor Giltner
- Manicure Nail Strip Sets
- Learn more on Facebook – Pink Piggy Toes with Taylor