As we head deeper into our midwest winter, I’m always looking for good comfort food. Soups are one of my favorite things to cook in the winter because you can basically just “dump and go.” If you’re also a soup lover, and you’re looking for some new recipes to bring into your rotation, check out these yummy winter soup recipes!
Meat-Containing Soup Recipes
- Italian Wedding Soup – The Cozy Cook has you covered with this simple recipe for Italian Wedding Soup. She includes instructions to cook it: on the stovetop, in your crockpot, AND in your instant pot.
- Chicken & Wild Rice Soup – This recipe has minimal steps, but does need some time to simmer… so make sure to give yourself plenty of time to let it cook!
- Potato & Kielbasa Soup – I’m always looking for ways to NOT cook 35 different meals at dinner (I’m looking at you kids…), which is why I love cooking with Kielbasa! I can leave some off to the side for my kids’ plates, and my husband and I can devour whatever main dish that I’ve put it in.
- Vegetable Beef Soup – NOTHING hits the spot on a cold winter day like a good beef soup/stew.
- Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup – This is a great sub for “Taco Tuesday,” and will only take you around half an hour to get ready!
Vegetarian + Vegan Soup Recipes
- Easy Dumpling Soup – You guys, she’s not kidding when she says “easy.” This recipe only has THREE steps in it, and it’s done in a total of 15 minutes!
- Creamy White Bean Soup – This soup is PACKED with hearty flavor, and you’ve got instructions to make it on the stovetop or in your instant pot.
- Chickpea Noodle Soup – Who doesn’t love a good noodle soup!? This recipe also includes storage tips and some substitution options!
- Cleansing Winter Vegetable Miso Soup – An easy classic that’ll you’ll have cooked and on the table in about 30 minutes.
- Asian Spicy Noodle Soup – This recipe is JAMMED with tips. Including how to add protein, change the level of “spicy” up/down, and how to add in more veggies.
I hope that this list helps you plan dinner this week! Please come back and tell me if you end up trying of these winter soup recipes.