It’s August 10, meaning its National S’mores Day!
Tired of the classic s’more recipe we all know and love? You know, the graham cracker, marshmallow and chocolate? Well, I have some ideas for you!
Here are some new s’mores recipes to try:
- S’more Nachos – Classic s’more ingredients with a twist. Super cute idea for a campout or even a movie night in! They look ooey, gooey and delicious.
- S’more Bites – Want a neater way to enjoy the classic treat? This is it. Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers that are on the messier side.
- S’more Bars – An all-in-one pan alternative! Easy cleanup, too. I used to love Golden Grahams as a child, so these are super yummy looking to me. It’s like a glam-up from the typical Rice Krispie Treats.
- Campfire Cone S’mores – This one even comes with a nifty video (I love a good cooking video)! I love this because this makes the usual hard-to-hold s’mores a little more manageable.
- Frozen S’mores – These seem perfect for a hot summer day! Made with chocolate pudding, graham crackers and marshmallow fluff, these are the perfect frozen treats.
- S’mores Pizza – I want to make this today! It looks so good and like one of those cookie cakes you get from the mall.
- S’mores Dip – Why haven’t I thought of this? Delicious!
- S’mores Poke Cake – I could totally see myself enjoying this with an ice-cold glass of milk. Looks absolutely scrumptious.
Don’t like milk chocolate in your s’mores? You could always use:
- Peanut butter cups
- Peppermint patties
- Any favorite candy bar
- Add some fruit (bananas, strawberries, etc.)
Do you have any s’more recipes/hacks? Feel free to share them in the comments below!