So you just found out that you are moving to Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky and you don’t know where to go to ask all the important questions such as:
- Where should we look for a home?
- What can expect from the school districts
- What other education options are there?
- Where do people like to live?
- Where will my family’s lifestyle needs be met?
Or maybe you already live in the area but are looking to move, and wondering what makes each neighborhood and area unique. Then this is the guide is for you!
Information on the different areas of town is locally sourced from people who actually live there.
(If we are missing your neighborhood and you feel like it deserves a shout-out as a great place to live, we would love to hear from you! Email us at [email protected].)
Once you’re here, check out our guide to local schools!
Choosing a Realtor to work with is one of the first steps to buying your new home and can make or break your experience. Team Morales is an established, inclusive, 24/7 family business, and pride themselves on treating their clients like part of the family. Their hard work and integrity has paid off – they’ve sold nearly 800 homes and have hundreds of 5 star reviews from happy clients.
- “I could not have been more happy to find our forever home with anyone else but Sydney! All of Team Morales treated us just like family from the moment we met them. We highly recommend you use them to find your next home!” – Courtney S., Previous Client & CMC Owner
Read Our Review on the Blog HERE
Organic Mosquito Control/ Organic Deer Control/ Organic Lawn Care
EPA Approved and compliant with national organic standards; Native Shield is the natural, botanically-based answer to controlling mosquitoes and controlling deer and the ticks they bring with them. Native Shield Lawn Care is a child-safe and pet-safe way to build a beautiful lawn with no toxic fumes or chemicals!
- “I couldn’t have hand picked a better service provider for our lawn and Christmas lights! They service many of my neighbors here in Anderson Twp… and there is a reason for that! They are the best :)” – Monica W.