It’s only November, but there have already been reports of Santa sightings in the Greater Cincinnati area this holiday season! While you might not get the chance to sit upon his lap and whisper your wishes in his ear, here’s where you can find him this year:
- Photos with Santa:: Celebrating for a Cause (November 20 1-3 p.m.) Join CMC at our Inaugural event at the Happy Hangout Westside and get your photo with Santa before the hustle and bustle of the holiday season takes over! Write a letter to Santa, write a holiday card for the homeless, enjoy chocolate chip cookies and hot cocoa, and go home with a Santa sack full of festive goodies!
**If you missed this event, make sure to register for our eNewsletter, so you always know when our upcoming events are happening!!
- Hidden Valley Orchards (Nov. 27- Dec. 5) Live Music & Caroling – This unique Santa experience will include a tractor drawn hayride to the HVO Creekside Christmas Cabin, Bonfire, and sounds of the season! The HVO Crate Room and the COOP Cocoa Barn will be open! HVO will be serving hot lunch in the Market Barn if you would love to partake! The Market Barn will also be bustling with holiday cheer & tasty seasonal baked goods at our Bakery Counter! Have the kids bring their letters for Santa, he will be collecting them at the Christmas Cabin!
- Cincinnati Zoo Festival of Lights – (Nov. 18- Dec 24) Santa can be found sitting in his sleigh in Santa Village. Enjoy a socially distant visit with him. You can also visit Mrs. Claus and drop off your letter to Santa in the zoo’s mailbox.
- EnterTRAINment Junction – (Nov. 13- Dec. 24) Visit with Mrs. Claus in her kitchen and then meet with Santa Claus himself in his study! Virtual meetings with Santa are also available on select dates on their exclusive “ZoomFace” video chat. Check their website to pick which experience you prefer.
- North Pole Express at Lebanon Mason Monroe Railroad – (Nov. 19- Dec. 26) Climb aboard a festive train ride and enjoy a socially-distanced visit with Santa afterward
- Cincinnati Museum Center Holiday Junction – (Nov. 26- Dec. 24) Of course, no holiday is complete without a visit to Santa. Although guests will not be able to sit with Santa to make sure he hears their wish list this year, they will be able to speak with the jolly elf in the Public Landing adjacent to Holiday Junction. Santa will be busy preparing for the big day but will happily pause to speak with guests through a plexiglass barrier.
- Calls with Claus – (Nov. 28- Dec. 19) Back this year from Sharon Woods’s Holiday in Lights – Enjoy a 10-minute video call with Santa. The package includes the full video and photo of your time with Santa.
- Santa’s Wonderland at Cabela’s (now through Dec. 24)– Enjoy a special free reservation to visit with Santa responsibly. Santa will be behind a plexiglass screen. Mail your letter to Santa and receive a free 4×6 photo.
- Kenwood Town Centre – (now through Dec. 24) Santa Pictures at Center Court. Reservations are recommended
- Newport Aquarium’s Scuba Santa’s Wonderland (Nov. 26- Dec. 24) See Scuba Santa swim underwater with a tank full of sharks and tell him what you want for Christmas! Meet cheerful elves straight from the North Pole and enjoy a Water Wonderland full of colorful holiday lights and festive music.
- Santa’s House in Hamilton (Dec. 3- Dec. 24) Visit with Santa, get your photos, and deliver your list!
- Santa and Sweets (Dec. 12 12-2 p.m.) Come to Happy Hangout to visit with Santa, make a picture frame for your photo, and decorate a gingerbread. Time to play before/after is included in your ticket.